At Aquatic, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products and offering great customer service is our goal. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow our return guidelines and we will be happy to help you return your purchase.
Prior to your return, you must obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) from Aquatic within 60 days from the original ship date. A 50% restocking fee will apply and will be deducted from your credit.
- Standard stock items are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the product back to the plant and all costs associated with the return.
- All customer requested returns must be accompanied by the original purchase order.
- Products must be returned within (8) eight weeks from ship date.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of authorization.
- Commercial Product, Special Order Product, and Non-Standard Color Products cannot be returned for any reason.
- A Returns Goods Authorization Number (RGA) must be included with the return shipment.
- Any product that is returned without prior approval will be refused and will be returned to the shipper.
- All returns must be in A-Grade quality condition, ready for resale, without needed repairs, clean and free of debris. Boxes or other packaging must be in good order. All accessories must be present and in new condition.
- Credit will be issued following inspection of product.
- American Bath Group reserves the right to deny any request to return product.
Order Cancellation or Change Policy
- Order Cancellations or changes are accepted within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of order.
- Cancellation or changes must be submitted in writing.
- Any order for non-standard colors or modified units requiring special accessories cannot be cancelled.
Shortage/Damage Claims Policy
- Shortage/Damage claims will not be accepted unless indicated on the delivery receipt or bill of lading at the time of delivery.
- Shortage/Damage claims must be made within 24 hours of receipt of product.
- Damage claims must have pictures that show the overall product as well as a close up picture of the damaged area.
- Damaged items will only be replaced with like product.