For 50 years, Aquatic has maintained a solid reputation for exceptional engineering and design in bath products. But, what makes an Aquatic bath great? It’s our people.
We celebrated Aquatic’s 50th anniversary at IBS by giving out awards to our top sales partners. We were excited to honor the following companies and individuals who make Aquatic great.
2014 Aquatic Reps of the Year
- Eastern Region: Carolina Sales Associates of Charlotte, NC (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia)
- Western Region: Ben Cook & Associates of Denver, CO and Salt Lake City, UT (Southern Idaho, Wyoming, Western Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Northeast Nevada)
- Southern Region: Southwest Sales of Coppell, TX (Texas)
Preferred Sales of Hermitage, PA (Ohio, Wester Virginia, Western Pennsylvania) won the Midwest Region for Top Rep of the Year and was also named the Manufacturer’s Representative of the Year overall (pictured at top of page). The company showed an overall increase of 43% in sales in Ohio, a market that was down 3% in total housing starts. Aquatic’s Midwest Regional Sales Manager, Kevin Brown, attributed Preferred Sales’ large increases to a focus on accessible bathware sales and targeted building accounts.
Additional awards were presented to:
- Plant Manager of the Year- Mike Bowles, Elizabethtown, PA
- Regional Sales Manager of the Year- Kevin Brown, Midwest Region
All of our sales associates are exemplary, but our winners excelled in many areas. These companies and individuals showed the highest market share and unit growth in 2014. We’re looking forward to a robust 2015. It’s all part of the family of Aquatic – where we are the bath people. Congratulations to all our winners!