It’s a mystery no longer. Chromatherapy is the use of colored lights in your bath or shower. Combining this approach with hydrotherapy can create especially soothing effects. In most of our baths, Aquatic offers underwater lights with LED technology to create a constant color wash or flowing color sequence. So, what do all our chromatherapy colors mean?
- White is pure and clarifying to the senses, as well as the mind.
- Yellow is hopeful and stimulating, especially for creative thinking.
- Turquoise is serene and stress reducing — think of the Mediterranean.
- Light red is bold, warming, energizing and courageous.
- Green brings harmony and balance to the spirit.
- Orange feels fresh — it invigorates and awakens the soul.
- Magenta reduces anxiety while boosting creativity.